Although the forex market is a growing market in the whole world, around 71% of people lose their money when trading according to ForexOnlineBrokers.com. This means that there is a high risk and to solve this issue you must do everything that you can. Predicting the market is something that can help but it is not that simple and most of the time your predictions can go wrong.
So, VIX or Volatility 75 Index is what you need to know about. It can make things simpler and more efficient for forex trading. Stick with us till the end to know all that you need to know and the best volatility 75 index brokers in South Africa as well.
Top Volatility 75 Index Brokers in South Africa
Things to consider when selecting the best volatility 75 index brokers in South Africa
As the Volatility 75 Index works to predict fluctuations in the market in the coming days you must be extra careful when selecting the broker for it. It is because many different factors play their role and can affect your trades and investments. So, make sure to consider the following things to know all the conditions from the broker you are selecting:
- Fees of all types stay on the top of the list
- Customer support service and experience
- Analysis tools and their efficacy
- Safety and reliability
- Other trading instruments and instruments
- Platforms and apps.
In this way, you can be pretty sure about selecting the right one from the best volatility 75 index brokers in South Africa.
The best volatility 75 index brokers in South Africa Reviewed
Many forex brokers offer VIX broker services in South Africa. However, only a few provide a top-notch experience. So, here are the results of our research about the best options that you can go for.
1. HotForex – Best Overall volatility 75 index broker
HotForex is an STP broker that also provides amazing VIX 75 broker services. Its reason for being on the top of the list is that it brings the best features in every way. Whether it is reliability, instruments, or trading experience you will have the best value from HotForex.
- Low fees and tighter spreads
- Negative balance protection features for everyone
- Local call support in South Africa
- No informational stuff about VIX
2. IC Markets – Best platform VIX broker
IC markets is another low-risk VIX broker that you can try in South Africa. It brings an amazing trading experience with its c Trader, MT5, and MT4 trading platforms. It is a global broker with a lot of features and a premium experience.
- Low fees
- Easy account opening
- Free withdrawals and deposits
- Does not provide any investor protection
3. Avatrade – Best Regulated volatility 75 index broker
Next up on the list is Avatrade which might be the best option for you for VIX trading because of its reliability. Here you can experience volatility 75 index trading on MT5 an MT4 platforms for an immersive experience with tight spreads and good leverage.
- Local call support is available
- Adjustment available for negative balance
- Email and live chat support is also available for free
- Opening an account takes a bit longer compared to other volatility 75 index brokers
4. Plus500 – Best VIX broker with other options
Some traders in South Africa are looking for a wide variety of trading options. If you are looking for different trading instruments including volatility 75 index trading then going with Plus500 will be a good opportunity for you to earn via trades? Although it does not come with FSCA regulations, ASIC regulations ensure that you will be in safe hands.
- Trading fees are very low for different options
- There is a proprietary platform for trading
- A demo account is available for free for learning
- No local call support in South Africa
5. Pepperstone – Best MT4 VIX broker
Pepperstone brings the best MT4 platform for those who are looking for volatility 75 index trading options. That’s not all Pepperstone brings as you have a lot of different platform choices as well as tighter spreads keeping things competitive.
Additionally, the minimum deposit requirement makes it a good option to start for beginners. Pepperstone allows traders to trade with 59 currency pairs along with other commodities.
- Offer latest trading platforms along with traditional MT4
- Very effective live support chat service
- A wide range of trading options
- No FSCA regulations
6. FXCM – Best Regulated VIX broker
FXCM is the last one here that you can try out in South Africa for exceptional volatility 75 index trading experience. It is the best-regulated option as it comes with FSCA regulations along with other international regulations. This is the broker that attracts many traders with its attractive offers like a welcome bonus as well as tight competitive spores.
- No fees for deposit
- Local office in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Local phone call support is available
- The MT5 platform is not available.
These were the best VIX brokers that you can go for in South Africa.
VIX trading can be very beneficial for you when you select one from the best volatility 75 index brokers in South Africa and buy it when the volatility reaches its highest levels according to trends. However, this is not the best strategy as you can apply different other strategies when trading as well for a better experience.
The most important thing to remember is that there is no certainty of trades in forex trading and VIX trading as according to Compare Forex Brokers 99% of traders are unable to make profits continuously for 4 times.
What does the Volatility 75 Index mean?
Volatility 75 Index that is also known as VIX is the gauge between fear and greed in trading terms. It is used for indicating the trading trends for the next 30 days. If its value is higher then the volatility is higher, and most people consider that buying is the best at that time.
How do Volatility 75 Index trades work in South Africa?
If you are in South Africa and looking for Volatility 75 Index trading, then you need to check if your trader has the instrument. If yes, then you can go, buy, and sell it to make a profit via trades.